OLUSEUN OGUNLADE

Great teachers form strong relationships with their students and show that they care about them as people.

 

 HAPPY WORLD TEACHER'S DAY!


THIS POEM IS DEDICATED TO ALL TEACHERS


I AM A TEACHER...

I May be a School Teacher,

I May be a College Lecturer,

I May be a University Professor !


Behind That Doctor,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Engineer,

It is Me, a Teacher ••


Behind That Statistician,

 It is Me, a Teacher •••



Behind That Nuclear Physicist,

It is Me, a Teacher•••


Behind That Mathematician,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Scientist, 

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Zoologist,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Entomologist,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Botanist,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Economist,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Entrepreneur,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Lawyer,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Political Scientist,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Psychologist,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Architect,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Astrologer,

It is Me, a Teacher •••


Behind That Astronomer,

It is Me, a Teacher •••



I Carry the Light Even though they mostly make Fun of Me by their Uncharitable Jokes •••


But I am a Teacher •••


I don't Qualify for a Bungalow or a Villa nor Earn enough to buy an Expensive House or a Car like Corrupt Officers and Corrupt Politicians.


 But Yes, I am a Teacher •••


Some Think or even Say that I have too many Holidays. They never know that I Spend those Holidays either correcting Papers or Planning what and how I am going to Teach when I go back to Blackboard or Whiteboard ...


Because I am a Teacher •••


Sometimes I get Confused and even get Stressed by the Ever-changing Policies over what and how I have to Teach ...


Despite All That, I am a Teacher and I Love to Teach and I am Teaching •••


On Pay-days I don't Laugh as Corrupt Officers and Others do, But by the Next day I Love to come with a Smile to those that I Teach ...


Because I am a Teacher ••


The main Source of My Satisfaction is when I see them Grow. I See them Succeed. I See them having all those Assets. I See them Bravely Face the World and its Challenges. And I Say yes I have Taught in Spite of Living in a World Opened by Google...


Because I am a Teacher ••• Yes I am a Teacher •••


It doesn't Matter how they Look at Me, It doesn't Matter how much more they Earn than I Do.


It Doesn't Matter that they Drive while I Walk because All what they have is through Me, A Teacher ...


Whether they Acknowledge Me or Not ... I am a Teacher ....


Copied


Post a Comment

 
Top